A new lighting system for roofs
WSM, together with the engineering office WSH and the Technical University of Cologne, is developing an innovative lighting system for all roofs with trapezoidal sheet roofing.
The lighting system called “InLight” convinces with a variety of constructive ideas: for example, the systematic distribution of light that shines downwards without stray and a glassless design with a robust, impact-resistant dissipative film made of plastic, which protects the lamps at the same time.
The space-saving design allows for a seamless integration into the roof corrugations without overhanging. The LEDs (power consumption only 37 – 45 W) provide pleasant lighting (colour temperature approx. 4,000 Kelvin), which also has a soothing effect. The lamp has a service life of at least 40,000 hours and can easily be replaced.
The power supply is located in one of the rear posts under an opening for inspection at working height. From there, the power supply is connected safely and protected with only 24-volt operating voltage past posts and roof frames.
An optional motion detector will turn down the brightness as required. With an additional adapter, InLight can be controlled via the smartphone.
- For all roofs with trapezoidal sheet roofing
- Installation that saves space and offers safety against vandalism
- Homogeneous illumination of the covered area
- Low power consumption due to efficient LED technology
- Long life and fast replacement
- DPMA Utility Model 20 2016 107 223
- EU Design Application No.: 003712843