Suspension parking system for space-optimised wall mounting
Space for your bikes is limited? Then our Hanging Parker 3900 system is just the thing for you: simply dowel and bolt to the wall and hang your bicycle or mountain bike on the hook. The whole thing can be repeated in series at a recommended spacing of 650 mm. For the model variant with an adjustment angle offset by 70° to the left or right, you can use the very last corner of your bicycle cellar. This functions just as well, of course, in bicycle parking garages.
- Very stable tubular steel construction
- Robust, plastic-coated suspension hooks
- Suitable for all bikes and tyre widths
- Minimal space requirement
- Recommended hook height approx. 2000 mm