A lot of protection for a small space
Don´t leave your smokers out in the rain any longer! With the “Jena” shelter system, you can quickly and economically offer a shelter that requires only 2.25 m2 of floor space. The hot-dip galvanised flat roof steel construction and rear/side walls made of high-quality corrugated polycarbonate guarantee a long service life. For comfort and cleanliness, handrails are provided as standard and ashtray or waste bin as an accessory. Also available as a “Jena Maxi” variant with double the space.
- Hot-dip galvanised flat roof steel construction
- Required surface area only 2.25 m2
- Rear/side panels made of high-quality corrugated polycarbonate
- Also available as a Maxi version with double the space
- Accessories for smoking shelters