The STRAP Safety Bicycle Rest has two integrated front wheel brackets that securely hold each bike. By combining low and high setting hoops – implemented in model 22 DS – it is possible to realise particularly space-saving row systems in which bicycles can be parked front and rear without the handlebars getting in the way. Extended leaning hoops on request offer a comfortable locking connection possibility on the bicycle frame. An optional mounting rail, which is mounted with the brackets under paving, lowers the civil engineering costs, ensures a rock-solid stand and guarantees optimal spacing of the hoops to one another.
- Stable, hot-dip galvanised tubular steel
- Integrated front wheel mount
- Space-saving, doubled-sided access possible
- Suitable for every type of bicycle
- Attachment to the bicycle frame possible
- Optional mounting bracket for setting in concrete
How can we be of service?
Any questions about our products? Kontaktieren Sie uns, wir melden uns umgehend!