We need your talents!
Since 1958 WSM - Walter Solbach Metallbau GmbH has stood for quality, competence and reliability in metal system construction. We make products for people: Canopies under which you can stand calmly with your children. Showcases where you can find information. Bicycle stands to which you entrust your bicycle and mobile room systems in which you feel comfortable. We are a family business with over 260 employees and we are looking for reinforcements!
If you have a talent for self-organisation, like to show commitment, are flexible and, as with Tetris, use the last bit of storage space, you could fit right into our warehouse logistics team. We have an immediate vacancy for a full-time position in a shifted shift as a shipper (m/f/d).
- Loading and unloading of lorries according to the loading plan by forklift, crane or by hand
- Independent picking of finished products and kits according to parts list, delivery note and route plan
- Packing our products for shipment
- Commissioning and packing of assembly and service orders for external fitters
- Participation in interim and annual inventories
- Representation in storage activities and internal transport
- Receiving department including incoming goods inspection
- Storage and retrieval of goods
- Reading and understanding technical documents (drawings, parts lists) and orders
- Relevant work experience
- Participation in a load securing seminar
- Crane and forklift licence and driving licence (at least class B) available
- Willingness to work shifts in weekly rotation
- Basic knowledge of warehousing and EDP
- Knowledge of moving trucks with semi-trailers
- Technical understanding, self-organisation, ability to work in a team, physical resilience
Have we aroused your interest?
Please send us your written application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date. Your contact person is Ms Eva Solbach.